One of our favorite products to supplement a training program is the foam roller. In particular, the RumbleRoller – Full Size 31 Inches – Black – Extra Firm.
Purchase the RumbleRoller that we love and use here:
Benefits of foam rolling:
– Foam rolling can help reduce pain and muscle soreness. Massaging the muscles increases blood flow and oxygen to the tissue, helping the natural healing process.
-It helps with flexibility. Foam rolling, together with stretching and rehabilitation, can help lengthen your muscles.
– It helps you to manage stress. Stress-related tight spots can lead to discomfort, which can impact on your sleep. Once the tension is reduced, you might find yourself sleeping a whole lot better!
– It can help you to have an increased range of motion. Foam rolling helps to stretch and lengthen muscles, so you have a better range of movement.
– It can help to prevent common injuries. Tight muscles can be more prone to injury, so self-release of muscles and fascia can help loosen everything up and increase your overall performance.
– Foam rolling may help to reduce cellulite, as the increased blood flow can help your body’s natural detoxification processes.
*Just so you know, as an amazon associate we may earn from the links on this page. Thank you for your support!
A lot of my female clients come to me with a fear of weight training. So, why is there this stigma with weight training and women?
Weight training is among one of the more successful means through which both men and women can choose to get in shape, look good, improve their health, lose weight, and raise their self-esteem. Given this fact, it would be expected that more women would be involved in weight training. However, this is not the case. So why aren’t more women rushing to try this tested and proven option? Continue reading Women and Weight Training Why the Stigma